We have an exciting opportunity available for an Signalling Team Leader!
Amaro are a leading provider of signalling, power and telecoms services. We help some of the biggest names in rail by providing engineering and design support for their most complex and challenging projects. Established in 2011, over the years we’ve forged a reputation for service, flexibility and railway engineering excellence, offering a level of engineering and value rarely seen amongst our competitors.
- ensuring works activities are delivered to schedule;
- working to agreed processes and procedures and final handover to others;
- ensuring works specifications and plans are briefed to staff;
- assuring the overall safety and quality of work;
- implementing works process and ensuring the works standards are met and quality of works are adhered to;
- organising and controlling work activities of a number of teams through direct or delegated actions;
- ensuring works are completed and handed over in accordance with applicable standards;
- assuring the overall safety and quality of work, including working to agreed processes and procedures and final handover to others;
- identifying opportunities for improvements and recommending these to management;
- reporting into supervisor, or other relevant manager.
Skills, experience and competencies
- COSS certification.
- SMTH/G110 or working towards.
- BS1 and BS2.
- Holds or has previously held an IRSE license.
- Full UK driving license.
- Valid PTS.
- At least three years’ experience working in signalling installation or maintenance is a must.
- Able to lead a team/teams.
- Good knowledge of signalling equipment and how this functions.
- Able to remove and replace signalling components as part of a renewal activity.
- Capable of understanding and interpreting installation and signalling documentation / diagrams.
- Able to demonstrate how the role holder keeps up to date with and maintains sufficient technical competence.
**Please apply through this advert attaching a copy of your up-to-date CV which includes your address.
Competitive rates, dependent upon experience.
It is the policy of Amaro to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will take additional measures to support anyone who may need assistance throughout our recruitment process.
We are not an immigration sponsored company and so are unable to accept applications from anyone who does not hold the correct documentation allowing them to legally work in the UK.