Thanks to continued growth and success with tendering, we’re looking for an experienced Installer Operative to join our team.
Key responsibilities include
- Installing and wiring signalling equipment as per current and signed off design.
- Using calibrated measuring equipment (calibration to be checked before use)
- Using calibrated crimping tools (calibration to be checked before use)
- Carrying out installation integrity checks
- Contributing to the work of the team and the handover to others
- Checking quality of own and others work
- Ensure tasks are carried out to time and in accordance with the Signal Installation Handbook
- Undertake professional and technical development as required.
- Report to Team Leader/Line Manager for guidance and instruction as required.
- Network Rail Training as and when required as per job requirements.
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of installation process
- Experience in installation on relevant signalling equipment
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Problem solving/decision making
- Takes instruction from team leader/line manager
- IRSE Installer Licence
- A full UK driving licence
- A valid PTS card
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care for self and family
- Full on the job training
It is the policy of Amaro to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will take additional measures to support anyone who may need assistance throughout our recruitment process.
We are not an immigration sponsored company and so are unable to accept applications from anyone who does not hold the correct documentation allowing them to legally work in the UK.