Our highly-skilled team possesses the capability and experience to complete any signalling works regardless of size or complexity. One of only a handful of firms that can truly call themselves signalling specialists, we also benefit from the award of a Network Rail Principal Contractor’s Licence.
What do we do?
Trusted and respected within the industry, we work hand in hand with some of the the UK’s most recognisable Tier 1 contractors, TOCs, FOCs and design consultants, providing cost-effective signalling support whilst taking a collaborative and innovative approach to project delivery.
Having worked on many of the last 30 years’ most challenging rail schemes, our signalling team have built up vast experience in delivering the following services…
- Signalling interlocking works
- Conversion of level crossings and track circuits
- Conversion of point machines
- Axle counter upgrades
- LED signal head conversions
- Clamplocks and point machine renewals
- Signal box life extension works
- Wire degradation removal works
- FDM renewals
- Enhancement schemes
- Location case and REB manufacturing
- Signalling enabling civils works
- Signalling design works
Amaro’s involvement on the Nexus project was a way of developing structure into a complex delivery project, where the independent variables of time, cost, resources and human behaviour come together. Making this partnership on the overall project a huge success, I would certainly recommend this team for future complex projects.
Why choose Amaro?
- We leverage decades of experience and expertise, providing a smooth and successful outcome to your projects.
- Trusted by some of the largest names in rail, over 80% of our work is based upon repeat business and referrals.
- Despite providing a superior quality service, we offer significantly better value for money than our larger competitors.
- From the moment you make contact to the second your project is delivered, we'll communicate with you promptly, politely and proactively.
- Industry-leading response times and a single point of contact ensure you get the information you need, when you need it.
- We're about people, not the bottom line. It's who we are and not our bottom line that helps define us as a business.
- We put the health, safety and well-being of our team and all other stakeholders ahead of everything else, regardless of cost.
- Audited by RISQS and certified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, excellence and quality comes as standard.
Since 2011, our common-sense approach and dedication to excellence has helped us build a truly enviable reputation within the rail community. Indeed, our success in being awarded positions on a number of high-profile signalling frameworks is testament to our track record for delivering on time and on budget whilst adding substantial value over and above our remit.
Who we are
With almost 200 years of combined and relevant experience, our signalling team is made up of time-served signalling professionals, all of whom have been trained to – and are continually assessed against – the very highest standards. Far from working in isolation, field staff are supported by a robust internal management team including HSQE and Compliance, Resource, Commercial and Project Managers as well as a number of experienced SSOW and Access Planners.
With the well-being of all those affected by our works being of the utmost importance – not to mention the extremely hazardous nature of our sites – all site operatives are further backed up by our in house safety critical and site management personnel.
- IRSE Licensed New Works Testers (TICs)
- IRSE Licensed G110 Testers
- IRSE Licensed SMTH Testers
- IRSE Licensed Signalling Installers
- IRSE Licensed Assistant Signalling Installers
Speak to an expert
Interested in learning more about our railway signalling services? Looking to discuss a project or request a quotation? We’d love to hear from you. Please send a message via our contact form or call +44 (0) 845 207 1190. A member of our team will be happy to help.