A multi-disciplinary engineering firm supporting rail clients throughout the nation, we’ve built and sustained our enviable reputation upon the quality of our engineering and the reliability and flexibility of our service.
With top-tier talent and continuous investment in both people and technology as well as significant experience carrying out all manner of design, installation and maintenance works, Amaro’s OLE teams are regularly called upon to provide specialist advice and engineering support to some of the UK’s best known and most demanding clients.
What we do
From feasibility and single option development through to detailed design, our dedicated team of OLE specialists bring a huge amount of experience to the table as well as a wealth of knowledge of all aspects of construction including (but not limited to)…
- Specialist structures
- Renewal and new installs of head-spans
- Registration arms
- Installation of Rigid Overhead Conductors (ROC) as used within tunnels
- Earthing and bonding works associated with OLE including:
- RSC to spider plates
- RSC to rail
- RSC to lineside structures
- Traction bonding
Having partnered with Amaro to deliver the route wide Earthing and Bonding Correlation for Network Rail Anglia route, I have been impressed with their dedication and professionalism to ensure that the work is carried out to the highest standard. They promise and deliver on time and with minimum of fuss, their knowledge of Rail infrastructure and working procedures were a great complement to their overall engineering know-how.
Why choose Amaro?
- We leverage decades of experience and expertise, providing a smooth and successful outcome to your projects.
- Trusted by some of the largest names in rail, over 80% of our work is based upon repeat business and referrals.
- Despite providing a superior quality service, we offer significantly better value for money than our larger competitors.
- From the moment you make contact to the second your project is delivered, we'll communicate with you promptly, politely and proactively.
- Industry-leading response times and a single point of contact ensure you get the information you need, when you need it.
- We're about people, not the bottom line. It's who we are and not our bottom line that helps define us as a business.
- We put the health, safety and well-being of our team and all other stakeholders ahead of everything else, regardless of cost.
- Audited by RISQS and certified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, excellence and quality comes as standard.
Who we are
Throughout careers spanning almost three decades, our senior operatives have carried out Height & Stagger adjustments after various track and civils works, having the prerequisite skills and expertise to carry out these works safely, quickly, efficiently and in accordance with all relevant standards.
Furthermore, our time-served OLE professionals have also been involved with various campaign changes including the renewal of neutral sections and insulators right through to dropper renewal programmes.
- OLE Engineers OLEC 5
- OLE Supervisors OLEC 4
- Senior OLE Linesmen OLEC 3
- OLE Linesmen OLEC 2
Speak to an expert
Interested in learning more about our OLE services? Looking to discuss a project or request a quotation? We’d love to hear from you. Please send a message via our contact form or call +44 (0) 845 207 1190. A member of our team will be happy to help.