From TOCS, FOCs and design consultants to Network Rail and their Tier One contractors, our low voltage rail power professionals work in partnership with our clients throughout their schemes, embracing new technologies and methodologies and taking a truly collaborative approach to each and every project they’re involved in.
With many of our senior team having spent decades designing, building and managing some of the UK’s highest-profile rail schemes, it should come as no surprise that we’ve built up a range of skills, capabilities and experiences that are second to none within our sector.
What we do
Thanks to this – and our unrivalled network of external consultants – we guarantee to be able to provide the lower voltage power distribution support your projects demand. Whilst by no means an exhaustive list, our rail power experts can deliver…
- New Class II signalling power supplies systems including associated PSPs (Principal Supply Points)
- Installation and maintenance of Cable Smart Monitoring in accordance with NR/L2/SIGELP/27725 including:
- Bender Unit RS4 System
- Viper Cable Guardian using SSTDR technology
- Schneider Vigilohm IMD and fault location systems
- Earthing and bonding
- Other LV related systems including:
- Points heating
- Buffer stop lights
- Walkway lighting
- Station lighting
- Shore supplies and more
Carrington West have worked with Amaro for the last 18 months and have helped them to deliver projects throughout the UK on rail infrastructure projects. Amaro have always made sure that they have worked as close as possible with us to ensure that we help them to deliver the high standards of work that Amaro is associated with. We look forward to working with them over CP6 and continue to build on this relationship we share.
Why choose Amaro?
- We leverage decades of experience and expertise, providing a smooth and successful outcome to your projects.
- Trusted by some of the largest names in rail, over 80% of our work is based upon repeat business and referrals.
- Despite providing a superior quality service, we offer significantly better value for money than our larger competitors.
- From the moment you make contact to the second your project is delivered, we'll communicate with you promptly, politely and proactively.
- Industry-leading response times and a single point of contact ensure you get the information you need, when you need it.
- We're about people, not the bottom line. It's who we are and not our bottom line that helps define us as a business.
- We put the health, safety and well-being of our team and all other stakeholders ahead of everything else, regardless of cost.
- Audited by RISQS and certified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, excellence and quality comes as standard.
Who we are
With a combined experience of almost two hundred years working on the nation’s railways, we’re proud to employ only the best and brightest people; dedicated site and office personnel backed up by safety critical staff, robust internal systems and time-served management.
- Approved Electricians
- Assistant Electricians
- Electrical Installers
Speak to an expert
Interested in learning more about our low voltage services? Looking to discuss a project or request a quotation? We’d love to hear from you. Please send a message via our contact form or call +44 (0) 845 207 1190. A member of our team will be happy to help.