From single service, single shift works to substantial, multi-discipline power engineering schemes, Amaro is ideally placed to provide the high voltage power distribution support your projects demand. Be that the design, build or installation of new systems or the upgrade and maintenance of existing components, our high voltage team brings almost 200 years of combined know-how to the table, along with unparalleled experience of working on all manner of HV systems.
What we do
Adding value to some of the UK’s largest and most challenging electrification schemes, our HV team are skilled and experienced in the full suite of HV systems (including 11KV and 25KV). Indeed, Amaro’s rail power team regularly deliver a wide variety of high voltage works including but not limited to…
- Cable renewals
- Switchgear renewals
- SMOS FSKII 25KV breakers
- Specialist testing including partial discharge testing of HV cables
- AC and DC track substations
- High voltage design works
Having partnered with Amaro to deliver the route wide Earthing and Bonding Correlation for Network Rail Anglia route, I have been impressed with their dedication and professionalism to ensure that the work is carried out to the highest standard. They promise and deliver on time and with minimum of fuss, their knowledge of Rail infrastructure and working procedures were a great complement to their overall engineering know-how.
Why choose Amaro?
- We leverage decades of experience and expertise, providing a smooth and successful outcome to your projects.
- Trusted by some of the largest names in rail, over 80% of our work is based upon repeat business and referrals.
- Despite providing a superior quality service, we offer significantly better value for money than our larger competitors.
- From the moment you make contact to the second your project is delivered, we'll communicate with you promptly, politely and proactively.
- Industry-leading response times and a single point of contact ensure you get the information you need, when you need it.
- We're about people, not the bottom line. It's who we are and not our bottom line that helps define us as a business.
- We put the health, safety and well-being of our team and all other stakeholders ahead of everything else, regardless of cost.
- Audited by RISQS and certified to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, excellence and quality comes as standard.
Backed up by constant investment in both people and technology, comprehensive internal management systems and a robust supervisory and management team, Amaro has built up a well-deserved track record for delivering on time, on budget and beyond expectations. Indeed, with over 80% of our work being based upon referrals and repeat business, it comes as no surprise that we’ve become the high voltage partner of choice for some of the UK’s most recognisable rail organisations.
Who we are
We’re a hugely experienced, highly knowledgeable team of HV power distribution professionals; designers, managers and engineers with a passion for the railway and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Level A Competent Engineers
- Level B Competent Engineers
- Level C Competent Engineers
- Level D Competent Engineers
- HV Competent Persons
- HV Competent Assessors
Speak to an expert
Interested in learning more about our high voltage services? Looking to discuss a project or request a quotation? We’d love to hear from you. Please send a message via our contact form or call +44 (0) 845 207 1190. A member of our team will be happy to help.