The successful candidate will…
- Live in the South East of England
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence
- Be eager to learn and have a positive attitude
- Hold a current PTS (ideal but by no means essential)
- Be keen to work on a variety of S&T and E&P projects
- Become part of a genuinely supportive and inclusive team
- Embark on an amazing career on the railway!
A leading provider of specialist signalling, LV, HV, and OLE support to the UK’s rail sector, we work with some of nation’s most demanding clients, providing engineering and design support on many of their most critical projects.
Best known for our expertise in signalling, over the years we’ve forged an enviable reputation for excellence, offering a standard of engineering and a level of value rarely seen amongst our competitors.
Ultimately, however, it’s our team that sets us apart from the rest; a hugely experienced, dedicated group of people with the passion and expertise to propose innovative and highly effective solutions to the most complex of engineering challenges.
Interested? Get in touch
The deadline for applications is Friday 30th October so, if you’re looking for a career in rail or you know someone who is, why not get in touch?
If you’d like to apply for this position please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com, marked for the attention of our Managing Director, Michael Ewart.
Amaro Signalling is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who is appropriately qualified and experienced, regardless of their background, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation.