A leading provider of specialist signalling, LV, HV, and OLE support to the UK’s rail sector, we work with some of nation’s most demanding clients, providing engineering and design support on many of their most critical projects.
Best known for our expertise in signalling, over the years we’ve forged an enviable reputation for excellence, offering a standard of engineering and a level of value rarely seen amongst our competitors.
Ultimately, however, it’s our team that sets us apart from the rest; a hugely experienced, dedicated group of people with the passion and expertise to propose innovative and highly effective solutions to the most complex of engineering challenges.
An amazing opportunity for an ambitious rail professional, we’re looking for an experienced signalling engineer to join the team here at Amaro.
This is a permanent, PAYE role with great pay, benefits and working conditions and, perhaps more importantly, a chance to become part of a caring, growing business with a fantastic reputation within the UK’s rail industry.
Whilst based in the South East, a certain amount of remote working would be acceptable. On the whole, however, the role would be split between the office and our sites carrying out inspections, checking the quality of work and compliance with standards etc.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director and the rest of the senior management team, helping to make Amaro’s strategic ambitions a reality over the forthcoming years.
The successful candidate will have…
- At least ten years’ experience working as a signalling engineer across the UK’s rail network
- An in depth knowledge of signalling performance and reliability issues as well as signalling maintenance, faulting and renewals
- A thorough understanding of how E&P, track, third rail and OLE systems interface with signalling systems
- An understanding of cost control on projects
- Experience in tendering
- A valid PTS (or a willingness and ability to obtain a PTS immediately upon appointment)
Whilst all applications meeting the above requirements will be considered, we’d really like to hear from anyone who also brings some or all of the following qualities to the table…
- Is educated to degree standard
- Is a Chartered Engineer
- Is a member of a related professional body
- Has worked for Network Rail in a related position
Interested? Get in touch
For more information please call 0845 207 1190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to apply for this position please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com, marked for the attention of our Managing Director, Michael Ewart.
Amaro Signalling is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who is appropriately qualified and experienced, regardless of their background, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation.