A leading provider of specialist signalling, LV, HV, and OLE support to the UK’s rail sector, we work with some of nation’s most demanding clients, providing engineering and design support on many of their most critical projects.
Best known for our expertise in signalling, over the years we’ve forged an enviable reputation for excellence, offering a standard of engineering and a level of value rarely seen amongst our competitors.
Ultimately, however, it’s our team that sets us apart from the rest; a hugely experienced, dedicated group of people with the passion and expertise to propose innovative and highly effective solutions to the most complex of engineering challenges.
A permanent role based in the South East, the successful candidate will benefit from…
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, pension scheme and holiday allowance
- Private health insurance
- Company vehicle
- A fantastic culture and working environment
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Comprehensive training and development programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious rail professional, looking to work on Network Rail and Tier 1 projects based predominantly within the South East of England.
- Responsible for all safety on site
- Overseeing the delivery of packages of works through efficient interface with the senior construction and project team
- More information available upon request
- Have a minimum of 5 years of site managerial/supervisory experience (preferred)
- Hold a minimum of an IRSE Team Leader Licence (and be working towards an IRSE Engineering Manager licence)
- Hold a current COSS certification
- Have significant signalling experience
- E&P / civils experience preferred but not essential
- Have a good understanding of Network Rail standards and the GRIP process
- Be adaptable and flexible with roles and responsibilities
- Able to work within a fast paced environment with deadlines being always upheld
How to apply
Send a covering email and up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 23/10/21.