A leading provider of specialist signalling, LV, HV, and OLE support to the UK’s rail sector, we work with some of nation’s most demanding clients, providing engineering and design support on many of their most critical projects.
Best known for our expertise in signalling, over the years we’ve forged an enviable reputation for excellence, offering a standard of engineering and a level of value rarely seen amongst our competitors.
Arguably the rail industry’s partner of choice for signalling and E&P, ultimately, however, it’s our team that sets us apart, a culture of opportunity, openness, and respect helping us attract and retain the very best talent.
Permanent (preferred) or contract roles based in the South East, successful candidates will benefit from…
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, pension scheme and holiday allowance
- Private family health insurance
- Company vehicle
- A fantastic culture and working environment
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Comprehensive training and development programmes
- BS 7671 18th Edition qualified
- 2391 tester (or equivalent)
- 2391 and 650v/Class 2 installation experience
- Be adaptable and flexible with roles and responsibilities
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment with deadlines always being upheld
How to apply
Send a covering email and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 30/04/22.