WHY CHOOSE US?
By working with Amaro you can be assured of having the very best in Railway Engineering expertise to hand. Each of Amaro’s resources are sourced and individually picked by our own in-house Resource Team and all are IRSE licensed. In addition to this, one of Amaro’s greatest assets is the vast wealth of experience in successfully delivering Signalling solutions across the UK and International Markets.
This base of efficient and knowledgeable resources allows Amaro to work in collaboration with your company to provide the best in service.
Amaro Signalling is an approved UK Link UP supplier, the preferred procurement solution for the UK rail industry.
GET IN TOUCH
What we do best. Engaging in the early stages of design and developing the strategy through to Project hand back, Amaro can do it all. Our philosophy is to employ the right people, provide them with the right tools, and positively control their environment in order to achieve the very highest standards of delivery. We believe it’s just common sense really.
• Signalling Design
• Signalling Location Case and REB Manufacture
• Signalling Installation
• Signalling Test and Commissioning
• Signalling Project and Programme Management
This part of our service is designed to ensure that one team is responsible for all the minor works required to deliver the project. We do this by ensuring we identify exactly where equipment is to be installed, thus ensuring small items are not forgotten or end up on the critical path.
• Location case bases and installation
• REB bases and installation
• Level Crossing remodelling
• Cable Route provision
• Platform Extensions
Our survey department is motivated, experienced and have an eye for detail. We can say that because normally we are the recipient of the design output. We work hard to ensure we avoid going out to the railway at Grip 8 and identifying that the job can’t be delivered. So instead of standing back, we have created a team of people utilising bespoke documentation and with a full understanding of the needs of the designer.
• Signalling Correlation
• Asset Condition Surveys
• Silver Migration Surveys
• TOPO Surveys
• Cable Route Capacity Survey
• Ground Condition
• Buried Services
Our philosophy is to provide the necessary expertise to develop, manage and execute complex P-Way renewals, offering the client the necessary ingredients to ensure a successful delivery.
We will manage the complete delivery of any track project for our clients, providing an integrated project team, from project management, CRE’s to Track Labour and everything in between.
• Project Management
• Interface management with other disciplines
• Management of the NR DWWP process
• Enagement with strategic plant operators, NDS Haulage & Manufacturing teams
• Day to day project lifecycle
• Planning Management
• QRSA plan creation with input from the right people
• Access Planning
• Haulage planning
• Identification of Critical Resources
• Construction Management and Track Resource
• Site Co-ordination
• Provision of all track resources
• Site planning and execution.
• Engineering Management
• Design and Survey
• Designated CRE
• IDC Management and Input
• End user engagement
• Maintenance Engagement
What Do You Get From An Amaro Project When You Work With Us?
• Scope understood and stabilised
• Integrated Project Plan, fully resource
loaded and costed
• Weekly Project on Page report –
digestible at all levels
• Daily site reports
• HSQE inspections and Reports
• Safety Tours, surveillance and
Close Call management
• The right resources
• Access to the UK’s leading engineers…
people that have been there, that
are trusted, respected and who can
• A company that has the
• RISQS qualified by Audit
• ISO 9001 : 2008
• ISO 14001 : 2004
• OHSAS 18001 : 2007
The Right People
Amaro have 30 full time staff and 70 primary sponsored staff, with an additional 60 secondary sponsored.
• MOD 2 Testers
• Approved Major Works Test in
• Approved Complex Works TICS
• Approved Simple Works TICS
• Signalling Project Managers
• Signalling/Construction CRE’s
• Project Engineers